RE THEME A CREATED SHOW FOR VER 9.0.3797

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

RE THEME A CREATED SHOW FOR VER 9.0.3797

Postby WEBSTER » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:59 am

AFTER A SHOW IS CREATED THROUGH THE WIZARD AND LOADS AUTOMATICALLY INTO THE SLIDE LIST , HOW CAN THE THEME BE CHANGED WITHOUT RECREATING THE ENTIRE SHOW? I TRIED CHANGING THE THEME BY USING THE EFFECTS TAB (FX) AND SELECTING ALL THE SLIDES IN THE SHOW BUT THAT DID NOT WORK
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Re: RE THEME A CREATED SHOW FOR VER 9.0.3797

Postby CindyE » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi, I'm still trying to learn the program myself, but this is what I do to change the wizard theme. If I've saved the show, I open the psh file in Gold, then go to Slide, Remix Show with Wizard, then on screen that comes up, click next (all your pics should show in this screen), then on next screen (step 2), choose what theme you want applied, hit next and then create. Will change to new theme. Is this what you're trying to do?

Re: RE THEME A CREATED SHOW FOR VER 9.0.3797

Postby WEBSTER » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:21 pm

CindyE wrote:Hi, I'm still trying to learn the program myself, but this is what I do to change the wizard theme. If I've saved the show, I open the psh file in Gold, then go to Slide, Remix Show with Wizard, then on screen that comes up, click next (all your pics should show in this screen), then on next screen (step 2), choose what theme you want applied, hit next and then create. Will change to new theme. Is this what you're trying to do?

CINDYE YOU ARE A GRADUATE STUDENT IN PROSHOW .. YOUR INSTRUCTIONS WERE PERFECT. THANKS SO VERY MUCH

Return to PSG - General Discussion