Products for Producer by Outsidetheboxstyles

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Products for Producer by Outsidetheboxstyles

Postby anitaemile » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi all,

Being introduced to the new programs Director and Creator I've not had much time to be getting acquainted with them as I jumped in kind of late for the test group.
Many of my customers have complained about the monthly subscription price and I really understand why that is an issue. I think the new programs do offer more and there is a learning curve to go through
but I can't decide for anyone if it is worth the change. Jennifer told me she will be discontinuing creating products for Producer and Gold. I decided I will keep making more Producer products in the near future at Outsidetheboxstyles, but in the future I will be working more with the new Director program and depending on if I think it is worth the big switch I might discontinue producing products for Producer somewhere down the line.
I will be traveling the next few weeks, so no new products to be introduced this month, but I promise to work on some new styles / transitions in December.

Warm regards,
Anita Dijkers Bakker
https://www.Outsidetheboxstyles.com

Return to ProShow Marketplace