Island Bay and lots of wind

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Island Bay and lots of wind

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am

Well I don't often do this, but I had to make 2 shows as 1 would have been too long. What I would like to know about this one is if you think the slides are moving too slowly. These shows will be put together eventually and sent to my cousin in Zimbabwe as they love to see photo's of my walks and our area. The show is less than 5 min. There is no video so it is not large. Feed back welcome please.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/gcdapmg4

Cheers Penny

Re: Island Bay and lots of wind

Postby pixelpusher2010 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm a bit slow getting around to watch this so it's no doubt sent off by now. Ran fine and the slide times seemed matched to the music .

Always enjoy seeing the other side of the globe

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 pm

I am like you sometimes it takes me a while to get to view shows. Quite often it is because I have used up all my upload/download time. We pay a high price over here for it. But I do love to watch shows that come from other countries and to see other parts of the world that I may never get to. Glad you were able to watch.
Penny

Valued Member

Postby mcdonto » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi Penny,
Thank you so much for sharing your show ...I really liked it but I have just a few suggestions:

The pictures were just so beautiful!! I liked the music in the show; however, the show was a bit slow. In my opinion, the slides and transitions were a bit repetitive. Maybe change it up a bit with some different slide styles and transitions. I really didn't get to see some of the pics to well as they changed or transitioned too fast in the slide styles that you picked.

This is only my opinion. Thanks again for sharing :)

Tonya

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks Tonya, I will have a look again at it. Sometimes I am not sure if I am getting things correct or not. I just know that sometimes it is right then other times I am a little unsure. But I will go back into it in the morning and check what I can do.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback