Sharing a Free Wedding Album stylepack

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Esteemed Member

Sharing a Free Wedding Album stylepack

Postby chezeury » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I wanted to thank all the people here for being so kind so I thought I'd create a useful stylepack that you could download for free.
It was created in Proshow Producer 4.5 but will work in the newer Producer 5.0
The slideshow is for 16:9 (widescreen)
Free to use for your personal and/or commercial endeavors. :-)

To see what the styles look like, check out the video here:

I am also in the process of creating an free album styleset for Family Albums but am not quite finished. If you don't want to miss it, subscribing to my youtube channel would make sure you are notified once it is ready. I do not intend to step on the toes of the kind and wonderful vendors here, but I may once in a while put up something that I'd like to share with you and I hope that is okay.

Instructions on how to download the style pack are included in the description of the youtube video or you may download the zipped file here:
http://www.maggieterlecki.com/proshow/Maggie_stylepack1.zip
If you wish you may link to this free stylepack on your blog or website, please do but do not post as your own work; instead credit me as the author. A link to my youtube page would be awesome too. :-)

If you have any problems with the style pack or need help or information, feel free to message me.

Have fun creating!
:-)
Maggie
Last edited by chezeury on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
To see my slideshows visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chezeury
my photography can be seen at:
http://www.maggieterlecki.com

Re: Sharing a Free Wedding Album stylepack

Postby DavidSmart65 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Thank you for share. It look great.

Postby SherryJB » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Maggie -

Thank you for sharing this lovely Wedding Album Stylepack. I really like the softness of the cream background, and your graphics as usual are very well done. I really like the little "birds nest" spinning heart. That will be easier to do in the future with PS5 won't it!

Its really generous of you to share these styles with us. Thank you very much. I downloaded them right away, and subscribed to your channel.

Thanks again!

Sherry B

Esteemed Member

Postby chezeury » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Thank you David and Sherry.

I've been working on this pretty much all week. Oddly enough, I just started it, and they brought out version 5.0. I continued to do it in 4.5 as I wasn't sure where everything was yet and as this was the first time that I made a style pack ever, I didn't want to screw up too much. I have tested them though, and they work fine in 5.0
I had already started with a series of leather style albums for Family photos, but didn't have time to finish. I was going to stick it all in one stylepack, but I just have to make another.

and yes, Sherry, I imagine the heart would be very easy to do in the new version. It isn't difficult to do in 4.5, once you figure it out. ;-)

If there is anything you need help with, just let me know; I'm only a message away. :-)
Maggie

Postby Bart_B » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Maggie,

This was a tremendous amount of work and it's most generous and kind of you to share it with us. My niece is getting married this coming summer right here in town, hopefully outside at the botanical gardens here which is a gorgeous setting. So being outside I'm going to have a ball cause I can shoot photos to my hearts content with the added bonus of getting to do a wedding show!! I suspect a little content from your style pack will be showing up in the show!!

Thanks again Maggie.

Bart

Postby Jean-Paul » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Maggie,

You are a true artist, giving of yourself.
The album is magnificent!

Thank you

Amicalement

Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Thank you for your kindness. I'm going to a wedding in a few months and could use this stylepack.

Glyn

Postby AMD » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Maggie,

Thank you for such a lovely style set. It is beautifully done and very much appreciated.

Thanks again for your wonderful generosity!

Ann

Postby tdew » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Maggie,
Thank you for making your wedding styles available to all. They are lovely and will be put to good use.

Postby LouLou » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Maggie~ Thanks so much for your beautiful and classy wedding album free download. It is a style that was recently mentioned that someone in this forum was looking for just this style, I think. The creations made by you and all the other clever people on this forum amaze me!! Thanks again ! loulou
Enjoy life! This is not a dress rehearsal!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Maggie
Thank you so much for these great styles. So generous of you to share your hard work. I love them
Rosemary

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Maggie,
Just watched your show and what an elegant wedding style pack you have created. Such a nice set to share with the forum. Beautiful artwork and elements to display those cherished moments. Again, beautiful work.

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Esteemed Member

Postby chezeury » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Wow, you guys! Thank you for all your wonderful comments.

I have to admit, this was a lot of fun to do. I was sick for a couple weeks during the holiday period and just
didn't make anything since the xmas show and then I was just hoping to do something to give back a bit as
I've met some mighty fine people here and although I can't give out money, I can give back in a different way.

I have a few more family style albums that I'm working on that I think you will also like a lot. I am trying to include
a bunch of coordinating backgrounds that look like they are tucked into the album middle that I hope people will get really creative and use their imaginations to create their own styles and still fit with the final product.

I know there are some amazing vendors here, and I don't want to be taking their place or taking customers from them. What I am offering are not the fancy transitions like they do, but just some basic design elements to help people create a slideshow that can have a cohesive feel and that they can add their own creative touch.

I do not intend to become a vendor. Once in a while, I may just create something I would like to share and hope that it will be received in the spirit it is given, both by regular members and vendors alike.

Thank you all for the great spirit of generosity that exists on this site,
I'm proud to be a member
:-)
Maggie

Postby obeeone » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi Maggie

Thank you so much, it looks fantastic very generous of you to give it away,

Carl
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/obeeone

There are 10 types of people who understand binary:
Those who do and those who don't.

Postby Diane48 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi Maggie,
Thank you so much for the slide styles. I am sure they will be used in one of the shows I am putting together of all of the wedding dresses I have made in the last 45 years. I am doing it a decade at a time but I was having a bit of a brain freeze...too many choices I think...then along came your styles and I'm thinking more clearly about it again. My enthusiasm has returned.
I wish I was talented enough to give back something to the forum like you have done.

Thanks again
Cheers, Diane

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates