Reinstall without CD

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Reinstall without CD

Postby dorarose » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:32 pm

I purchased a copy of ProShow Producer many years ago, and used it extensively, and I love it. But now I am shifting to a new computer, and I don't have the old download file or an install disc. Can anybody help me with a method of moving the program to a new computer?
Reg

Re: Reinstall without CD

Postby cherub » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Hi,
You can find install files for various versions of Producer here:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24436#p179606

Postby dorarose » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Thanks Cherub!
Reg

Postby dorarose » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:37 pm

That worked very well, thanks again!
Reg

Postby cherub » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:21 pm

LIKE :D

Postby marma0525 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:11 pm

Since my ProShow Producer software as damaged, I downloaded the last version, using the link provided. Loading images/video works fine, but whenever I use the Menu button, like add File, Audio, Tools the software crashes. Is this due to me using Windows 11? Is ProShow no longer compatible with Windows 11?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Matthias

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 4:53 pm

marma0525 wrote:Since my ProShow Producer software as damaged, I downloaded the last version, using the link provided. Loading images/video works fine, but whenever I use the Menu button, like add File, Audio, Tools the software crashes. Is this due to me using Windows 11? Is ProShow no longer compatible with Windows 11?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Matthias

I use ProShow Producer 9 on my Windows 10 machine and my Windows 11 machine and it works beautifully.
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
I also have all the styles and packs and extras which are all FREE to download.
I also have slide styles and shows I give away for FREE on my ProShow Producer support group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/338829398351892
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
The login is Username: pigletpete Password: pigletpete
Link: https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
Kind regards

Postby DixieReid » Mon May 30, 2022 4:55 pm

dorarose wrote:I purchased a copy of ProShow Producer many years ago, and used it extensively, and I love it. But now I am shifting to a new computer, and I don't have the old download file or an install disc. Can anybody help me with a method of moving the program to a new computer?

You can download ProShow Producer 9 which includes my registration activation bypassing the NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE Photodex activation servers.
I also have all the styles and packs and extras which are all FREE to download.
I also have slide styles and shows I give away for FREE on my ProShow Producer support group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/338829398351892
My website is password protected to stop unscrupulous sites hot linking to my files.
I change the password regularly and include that in my group where I also give FREE slide styles and shows as well.
The login is Username: pigletpete Password: pigletpete
Link: https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
Also, using ProShow Producer creates quite a few temporary files on the Windows system which need to be cleared out regularly, otherwise ProShow Producer has a tendency to do "funny" things.
Kind regards

Return to PSP - General Discussion