Video Tutorial - Custom Menus

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
PhotoGavin

Video Tutorial - Custom Menus

Postby PhotoGavin » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am

This weeks video tutorial is all about creating custom menus.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FIvldJMpLHA

Photodex provide loads of free menu templates which you can download, but you can also design your own menus. Options include using your own images as backgrounds, changing the size of the buttons, editing the fonts and even adding backgrond audio.

Enjoy.

Gavin

Re: Video Tutorial - Custom Menus

Postby jgsjarz » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:14 am

Thanks, Gavin, for your wonderful tutorials. You manage to take a subject and bring it down to the simplest level. I really appreciate what you've done and that you're sharing your talents with the rest of us. :)

Janet

Postby debngar » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 am

Gavin,

Can you upload these tutorials to your Photodex album as well so members have the option to view them in a better quality, full screen mode?
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

PhotoGavin

Postby PhotoGavin » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:06 am

Hi Debbie

I've just finished recording this weeks Proshow tutorial and tried uploading it to Photodex. On youtube it's 16mb but on Photodex (as a sideshow with video embeded) it's a whopping 280mb :shock:

Unless Someone has someone here as some sway with Photodex I can't think of another way of adding it to their website.

I'm looking into other video hosting services but I'll stick with Youtube for now.

Sorry, Gavin.

Postby tdew » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:00 am

Gavin,
They are great as is and we are very glad to have them. Thank you.

Postby Barbara_K » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 am

tdew wrote:Gavin,
They are great as is and we are very glad to have them. Thank you.

I completely agree. I wish tutorials like yours would have been available when I was learning Gold. There are many more tutorials available for Producer than Gold. Your tutorials show Gold users that they also have many options for their shows. Thank you for your efforts.

Barbara

nebgranny

Postby nebgranny » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Gavin, you are just a grand person and so knowledgeble, not to mention so kind and helpful. I so appreciate you and all you teach us folks who do not have producer how we can do some of the same things with Gold..to me you are a GOLDEN..inspiration and teacher. Thanks ever so much!!

Hi tdew and BarbaraK. Have not been around much to post, however I always peek in to view Gavins posts and those of others so willing to help. I just wanted to say hello to you all.

Nebgranny

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:30 pm

(waving to neb) Hiii neb...glad to see you and say Hi :D
Chrissy

nebgranny

Postby nebgranny » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Hi Chrissy.
How have you been? Have you been doing any shows in Producer as of late? If so I would love to have the link .

I just recently lost my mother and have not been doing much with Gold as of late. I did make a show for her Wake. It was not the easiest thing to do , but by the Grace of God it went well . I kept it simple. It was a healing experience for me really, and helped my family as well. It was a blessing to do it for my mother and them. I felt a deep heartfelt pull to do the show. I was so thankful to have Gold and know enough to do the show. Photodex and the helpful people here have been a blessing to me. Blessings Earline

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Hi Earline, oh I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom, how very sad. My very best to you and your family. I hope you get back into Gold, keeping busy will help you keep sane. Bless you Neb....take good care of yourself.
love, Chrissy

Postby trulytango » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 am

Hello Earline

I'm so sorry to hear you have suffered such a loss... my thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family at this sad time.

It's nice to see you here again - like Chrissy said, having a focus like Gold and keeping busy is bound to help.

Welcome back!

Warm regards
Iris

Return to PSG - Tutorials