Photodex Ad

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Photodex Ad

Postby kayeb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 am

When playing a show back, either playing the DVD or on your shared account in Photodex, how can you eliminate the Photodex screen from coming up before the show begins? What do I need to do in creating the show to keep this from appearing?

Thank you for your help.
Kaye
Paint Shop Pro X7, Canon 70D, Panasonic DMCTZ5

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Photodex Ad

Postby Studio7Productions » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:28 am

When you go to create show, you need to click on the SHOW tab on the left, it will open another window.

At the bottom on the left you will see the thumbnail for the Photodex Show Intro, you need to uncheck the box not to include it in the show.

This function is useful if you want to make your own Show Intro, as it can be loaded into that place.......

All you need to remember if you are to include your own Show Into, is when you create it, you do not need to save it as a Exe, just save the show as you would normally and name it and remember where you saved it.

Others will probably have beter idea's, but thats what I do

mel
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Postby kayeb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:10 am

Mel,

Thank you for tellling me how to do this.

Kaye

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Studio7Productions » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:19 am

Done a little Tutorial On it for you

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9271&alb=0

M
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Postby kayeb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Mel,

Thank you for the tutorial. I guess I have over looked that when creating shows in the past. You should place that in the tutorial section for anyone else to view who might have that question. I loved your ending.

Kaye

Return to PSP - Tutorials