Digital Juice - 12 Deals of Christmas - only until the 31st

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Digital Juice - 12 Deals of Christmas - only until the 31st

Postby debngar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Christmas Eve day, I bought the "6th deal" (bundle of 3 choices of old Editor's Toolkit). I have been waiting for this to go back on sale for about 6 months! Whoo hoo - my Christmas gift to me.

In case you are not familiar with Digital Juice's Christmastime sale - take a look. There are some nice deals to be had if you want to pick some additional items for use in your slideshows.

Scroll down to where it says the 12 deals of Christmas....

http://www.digitaljuice.com/

(I don't work for them, just like their products)

Debbie

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:40 pm

Thanks much for the "heads up". I don't work for them either but I like 'em too and now I'm gonna like 'em even better. :) There are some terrific deals there. Forced myself to stop with the 2nd volume of BackTracxx and a couple video element packs.

Wish Mike G could be getting a cut of these sales to defray his costs -- probably hasn't been huge revenue to DJ from here but it's getting the word out to a group that otherwise might never know about them.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby debngar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:46 pm

I have both BackTraxx 1 and 2 and it is nice to have a big variety to work with. They aren't top 40 or anything but still very useable for the money and no worries about copyright infringements.

Debbie

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:05 pm

I got Volume 1 a few months ago and really like it -- just wish their search keywords were better and richer. I've used their audio in every show since, often not exclusively but used it. I like the variety and I thinks it's because their tracks were specifically designed as background to video that they work so well, for me anyway.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications