Looking for motion file w mountain background & eagle fl

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Looking for motion file w mountain background & eagle fl

Postby laavista » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:49 pm

I'm looking for a motion file (.avi?) with mountain scenery and with an eagle flying. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks, in advance, for your help!
:roll:
Laavista

Looking for motion file w mountains and birding flying

Postby laavista » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:30 pm

I got to thinking-- a motion file with mountains and any bird flying would work. Anyone know of one (I've searched and searched the internet)?
Laavista

Postby nannybear » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:45 pm

http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Thanks, Nannybear!

Postby laavista » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:26 pm

Thank you so much!!! This is great. I really appreciate you taking the time to find this!
Laavista

Postby debngar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:33 pm

You can make your own if you have both images. It might be easier than tracking down a clip that you like.

Here is an example of a slide action I did with key framing at the very end of my "Bridgeport" show - length = 6:42 min. There was a bird in the scene when I took the picture. I cut him out, photoshopped the picture to cover him up. Then I reintroduced him as a png file and made him fly.

You will have to experiment on your own with key frames and such to make it work the way you want because your images will be different than mine.

In order to get a feel for the bird flying away, I unlocked the x & y and played both with the zoom, rotation and smoothing a bit.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9875&alb=0

Debbie

Bird flying is great!

Postby laavista » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:15 pm

Debbie, your show is great, and I loved how you had the bird fly!! Wow. I'm impressed. I will try to find a bird I can use and will try that technique.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this!
:D
Laavista

Postby debngar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm glad you liked the bird.

It will take you some fiddling to make it work but I think you should be able to do ok if you are somewhat comfortable with key framing.

I used 5 key frames. In the first and last key frames the bird is positioned outside of the screen area. Depending on what you have the bird doing and where he is going, shorten or lengthen the time and/or space between key frame action to slow or speed up the bird.

Have fun with that and I hope it doesn't frustrate you.

Debbie

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications