uSING BLUFF TITLER IN psp

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Knight

uSING BLUFF TITLER IN psp

Postby Knight » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:48 am

hI

I have a copy of bluff titler which i find very good for making an intro.in psp,
can someone tell me or direct me how to save the intro to psp ,sorry to take your time because im a bit slow to learn.

so i need to have detail instructions if possible so that i will be able to have a print out.

Thank you in advance. Paul

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Did you try saving it as an AVI file? Once it's in that format, you can drag it into a slide just as you would a photograph. Or isn't this what you're asking?

Barbara

Esteemed Member

Postby pwholmes » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

I create the intro or background (I've been experimenting with backgrounds lately) in Bluff Titler at the basic aspect ratio I desire. For 16X9 I create it as 640 by 360 with a pixel aspect ratio of 1:1 (Set Resolution command). When I'm finished creating the intro I save it then go to File | Export as Movie.

Here I choose Uncompressed AVI, Field Rendering as Progressive, Custom 24fps. Under Antialiasing Quality I choose a Lower Quality because my laptop video card isn't up to the higher rendering settings. (Yours may be).

I then choose OK, choose a directory to save it to and name it.

Finally, I open ProShow Producer and find the new avi and drag it into the timeline as a new slide.

ProShow will reencode it for preview and final output so that your possibly huge uncompressed avi is now compressed to something manageable and downloadable.

Paul Holmes
Amateur cab driver
Amateur videographer
Amateur slide-show maker

I'm only here to learn from you geniuses!

Knight

re bluff titler

Postby Knight » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:49 am

Hi, many thanks for you replys I will check again and report the results.

regards Paul

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications