A pictorial ode to urban trees

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

A pictorial ode to urban trees

Postby Aida » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:51 pm

I regularly walk along my city's many tree-lined streets and visit the many parks and mini-parks
throughout the year. With the photos I've taken of the trees, I decided to create a slide show
-- something I haven't done in a long time. I'm testing myself to see if I still remember how to
use Producer to create a show :roll:

I'm now sharing this show here:
:arrow: A PICTORIAL ODE TO URBAN TREES
4min 50sec
The video contains nothing that might be considered objectionable
:arrow: https://youtu.be/1nG2k7ZzY7Y
-aida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: A pictorial ode to urban trees

Postby ginger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:07 am

I enoyed your show Aida. Nice photography and some interesting effects. Nice to see some trees with leaves on the them since the ones in my area have been barren for 5 months. But today's the first day of SPRING, and I'm looking forward to things changing very soon.

Thanks for sharing your show.

ginger

Esteemed Member

Re: A pictorial ode to urban trees

Postby Aida » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:47 pm

ginger wrote:I enjoyed your show Aida. Nice photography and some interesting effects. Nice to see
some trees with leaves on the them since the ones in my area have been barren for 5 months.
But today's the first day of SPRING, and I'm looking forward to things changing very soon.

Thanks for sharing your show.

Hi ginger,
Thank you for taking the time to watch my show & for your comments. Yes, spring has arrived --
& in a couple of more weeks we'll begin to see the first blooming flowers all over my city.
-aida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback