My own MP4 videos clog up video & sound

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

My own MP4 videos clog up video & sound

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu May 18, 2017 5:01 am

Hi all, Using producer on Windows 7. Every time I add my own mp4 very short video clip, about 6 seconds, it clogs up my show. Sound skips and entire video stops or slows to almost stop. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks so much for any help with this. I called Proshow and they told me to change the clip but it does it with all my clips.

Re: My own MP4 videos clog up video & sound

Postby heckydog » Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 am

(Copy of my reply from the other post):

It could be because PSP can't access enough RAM to run smoothly because it's a 32 bit program trying to run video files that are best suited for a 64 bit environment.

If you have a 64 bit OS and have more than 4GB of RAM on your system you can try the utility on the page linked below. It might help with your problem. If you are unsure about running the utility, make a copy of the exe file onto a thumb drive before running it. That way you can delete the patched exe file and put back the original, no harm done.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Joe

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting