S'Wonderful

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

S'Wonderful

Postby DJaseck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Joan passed away 5 years ago this Christmas. Shortly after Christmas, she took ill and passed away in five days. Feeling a bit melancholy, I did this little show (2.5 minutes) to show what a beautiful lady she was in every respect and how crazy lucky I was to have her share her life with me all these years. It's not a downer, love the music. Sound on and view at full screen if possible...Dave

S'Wonderful
https://vimeo.com/195690354

Esteemed Member

Re: S'Wonderful

Postby JBD » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 am

David - That was absolutely "Wonderful" Like "Our Love Story" it brought tears to my eyes.

Valued Member

Re: S'Wonderful

Postby DJaseck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 am

John...thank you for your always kind and generous comments. In spite of suffering the enormous loss of this most wonderful woman, I am a lucky guy to have had her share her life with me for 60 glorious years. Some guys never have that much to lose. I have relocated in a great area of Michigan, while we are snowed in right now, next spring will be a great time for more new photography with my new Fuji X system. It just begs to take pictures. Everything is in perfect order...as Frank would say "That's Life"! Wishing you and your family a most blessed Christmas, and the terrifically creative New Year. Keep on shooting, the shows you create will rise in huge value over time....Dave

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback