Extracting files from a .pxc file

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Re: Extracting files from a .pxc file

Postby rivendell » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you for your help and advice. The problem is that I have unzipped the files but when I try to open the psh file the show does not open. I think I will try to start again, I must be doing something wrong with the unzipping. I will let you know how I get on.
Kind regards.
Rivendell

Postby rivendell » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Thank you for your help and advice. The problem is that I have unzipped the files but when I try to open the psh file the show does not open. I think I will try to start again, I must be doing something wrong with the unzipping. I will let you know how I get on.
Kind regards.
Rivendell

Postby Random » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 pm

rivendell
Slightly corrected. Maybe the problem was with Russian file names.
Do not zip folder.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MHVw/yogeepza4
---------------------------
http://proshowproducer.net

Postby rivendell » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Halleluiah! Thank you very very much, Random, and everyone else for your patience and your support - I've eventually managed to get this slideshow to work, with the link sent by Random!! I've got to say this has driven me mad. Now I can start making the slideshow that I wanted in order to celebrate and introduce my 14 day old Great Niece into the world.
Once again thank you very much. I would never have managed it without the lovely people who are Proshow Enthusiasts. I am truly thankful I became a member.
Regards,
Rivendell

Previous

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting