BluffTitler 13 Released today

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

BluffTitler 13 Released today

Postby heckydog » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:08 pm

BluffTitler 13.0 was released today with 2 options. Three actually, but don't get the Easy version.

If you have BT 12 PRO you can upgrade for free to BT 13 PRO.

Or . . .

For a fee, you can upgrade your PRO version to the ULTIMATE version. In US dollars the upgrade runs about $28.

You can start here and follow the various links: http://www.outerspace-software.com/community/index.php.

Joe

Valued Member

Re: BluffTitler 13 Released today

Postby john54 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Does it have any usefulness to work with PSP? I think it is only suitalbe for some short 3D text effect.And I have never been impressed with the quality of the renders from BlufTitler.
And what about Vis Title? Is not better than BT?
Last edited by john54 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 am

HelloD
john54 wrote:... I have never been impressed with the quality of the renders from BlufTitler...

If you choose non compressed 1920X1080 you get a very good quality...
Chris Marie

Postby heckydog » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:46 am

This notification was really for folks who may already have BT and might be interested in updating their current version for free, or upgrading to the new Ultimate version for about $28.

Does it have any usefulness to work with PSP? I think it is only suitalbe for some short 3D text effect

It's a true 3D application. If you use your imagination beyond just titling then yes, it can be very useful.

And what about Vis Titler? Is not better than BT?

Had to google for Vis . . . I saw it for $285 on the B&H website. For $28 (or $0) vs $285, I would hope Vis was better. But hey, we're talking about using it with PSP here, they think the tilt feature impresses people :roll:

Joe

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications