can I show the name of the slide

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

can I show the name of the slide

Postby Lenora » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:08 am

I think years ago the file name of the slide used to show on the timeline. Now I only see the # of the slide. Is there any way to show the slide file name instead of the slide #. I have named my slides by the date and it would be easier to rearrange them if I could see the slide name.

Esteemed Member

Re: can I show the name of the slide

Postby Marie78 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:28 am

Hi

I think it works as in Producer : in the preferences (Edit) menu, appearence : you can choose upper layer name.
Chris Marie

Re: can I show the name of the slide

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:02 am

As Chris Marie points out, you can set it (at least in Producer) to show the upper layer name. Note that you can also name a slide (in slide options). One of the problems with trying to show the file name on the time line is that many slides will often have multiple layers (made up of multiple images) - this is especially true of a slide that has a style applied that has say 4 images in it. Which one do you use to display on the timeline? Some slides can have 20 or more layers made up of multiple images and masks (which may also be an image). What to display becomes a real problem.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - General Discussion