Highlights of a High School Soccer season

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Highlights of a High School Soccer season

Postby blinkito » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:31 pm

My son's former high school soccer team made it to the state finals. My son graduated the year before and has gone on to college, but I several of the players the played in the high school team were players that I coached in club soccer. I took the majority of the pictures.

About the slideshow:
I used Producer 6 and the last part (Senior recognition) at the end was done in Adobe AE.
10 min. Long (I know is lengthy, but consider the specific audience)
There is nothing objectional

https://vimeo.com/132037099/

Juan

Re: Highlights of a High School Soccer season

Postby ptingler » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:23 pm

The photography was fantastic. For me, though, I thought the pictures should have stayed on for a little longer. I didn't get to see the picture well before it went on to the next one. Also, the frames at the end during the senior section, I thought, should have stayed still. I know this would make it a little longer, but I was enjoyed the photography so much, it didn't seem as though it lasted 10 minutes.

Re: Highlights of a High School Soccer season

Postby heckydog » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:34 pm

I liked it a lot. The music was amazing, thanks for listing it in the credits. I will be checking out the artist.

I could see where you were timing the slides to the music which, of necessity, makes them display pretty fast, but it all seemed to work well together.

I've seen that AE project you used on videohive.net. As I recall, the original theme is about summer or love, I think. You used it in an unexpected way, but it was very well done.

Joe

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback