PSP music and windows 10

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Honorary ProShow PHD

PSP music and windows 10

Postby Penny47 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi all and Happy Xmas and New Year to you all. I have not been on for sometime as my life seems to be tied up with my children/grandchildren. anyhow enough of that. I decided I wanted to make a PSP show for myself today, and when I tried to add music nothing worked not even the Free music. As I am still getting used to Windows 10 ( I actually do not like it) I thought maybe it was something I had done wrong but it seems not. Can someone please tell me what is going on. Many thanks in advance.

Penny

Re: PSP music and windows 10

Postby im42n8 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 am

What do you mean by "adding music?"

Assuming you have at least one slide on your timelines, You should be able to drag a music track onto the timeline in the main program window to add it. You should also be able to ADD music from some source (folder or CD) by double clicking in the area where the music would go (to open the soundtrack manager) and using the SOUNDTRACK TOOLS or clicking on the "+" under "Soundtrack" and select from the menu options that appear.

It's possible that your program's PHD file has become corrupted (if none of the above work). Rename the proshow.phd file (located in the folder in which the program is installed). If it's hidden, unhide it by telling Windows Explorer to show all extensions, even the known ones). Then, try again. The program will recreate the PHD file and all "should" be well.

Good luck.

Dale

PS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: PSP music and windows 10

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:47 am

Thanks Dale I will give those suggestions a try today...

Penny

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting