Climbing Huayna Picchu

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Climbing Huayna Picchu

Postby Magmatic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Back in May, seeing mariloucarino's video about Machu Picchu and climbing the Huayna Picchu mountain next to it, inspired me to revisit the show I made about my own Huayna Picchu climb last year with my sister's family.

My sister first climbed Huayna Picchu many years ago while visiting our brother, who was a short-term missionary in Peru at the time.

After I make a show, set it aside, and then watch it again at some later time, I often see things I would change. So, I have tweaked this show a lot, and, now I'm finished monkeying with it. (I have to stop!)

5:24, and not objectionable.

(The special font I use at the end is Belligerent Madness, from http://www.fontmonkey.com. I found it on Font Squirrel.)

https://youtu.be/GJG0c6b5KiI

mariloucarino's original post:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23398&p=174467&hilit=machu+picchu#p174467
David Shuford

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Climbing Huayna Picchu

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:32 am

Hi David

i really enjoyed your show. It certainly looks like a magical place and it's great the health and safety police haven't ruined it with railings and the like, although it does look a bit scary in places.

thanks for sharing.

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi David

This seem to have been a exciting experience climbing all together to see that place from a different point of view.

Thanks for sharing.
Chris Marie

Postby mariloucarino » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Been away for a while, just watched your video. Wow! There are so many elements i like and to name a few --- the music in the beginning definitely set the tone ... anticipatory of something exciting and dangerous :) Throughout the video the music drew, held and kept my interest. How you pieced and joined together the different music is something i still need to learn and work on. Excellent scoring! The transitions were seamless, timing excellent.
Second, the pictures were awesome. Finally I especially love the ending, the photo of your sister then as a very young girl and then with her family ... a good story :)

Thank you for sharing this video.

marilou carino

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback