Inflight magazine - birthday surprise

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Inflight magazine - birthday surprise

Postby mariloucarino » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:42 pm

This June, my other 2 daughters are celebrating their birthdays. As had been my practice since I got hooked on Proshow, I am posting a video birthday greet (the other one of course will be posted on her own birthdate) that I specially made for them. I always try to vary the theme (Do notice the one I posted earlier for my eldest daughter Jeni’s bday entitled PHOTOWALL. I try to capture the essence of their personality.)

For Audrey who is a flight attendant, I simulated a scenario where she’s travelling and the one being attended to. The magazine chronicles some of her travels. The surprise at the end is something to watch out for. Hope you watch it to the very end.

The video runs 5 mins 44 secs and can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_Xb5drfD0.

Thank you and hope you’ll enjoy watching it as much as I did doing it.

God bless!
Marilou

P. S. The video doesn’t contain objectionable content. And please do critique, I welcome and very much appreciate comments and suggestions.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Inflight magazine - birthday surprise

Postby Penny47 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Really enjoyed this video. Thanks for sharing.

Penny

Postby mariloucarino » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 am

You're welcome Penny! Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Postby Betty » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:30 am

That was quite an interesting birthday greeting. I see a lot of thought and hard work went into making this. Very clever and enjoyable.
Thank you for sharing.

~Betty

Postby mariloucarino » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Thank you Betty :) a smile, a tear of joy, a squeal of delight, or a look that says 'I appreciate the effort' (all of which i got) more than compensated for the long hours making it. :D

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback