3D Pop Up Book Template for ProShow Producer 6

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

3D Pop Up Book Template for ProShow Producer 6

Postby stranger2156 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 am

Hello everyone,
here is free template for Proshow Producer 6 (for 24 fotos). Use landscape images (6:4).

To see what the template look like, check out the video here:

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq88n55jkc28vrz/Pop_up_Book_Template.rar (File Size 70.39 Мб) It is updated 14.05.2014.

Have fun creating!
Last edited by stranger2156 on Wed May 14, 2014 8:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Re: 3D Pop Up Book Template for ProShow Producer 6

Postby osharr » Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks so much Stranger 2156. This will work great for my grandsons first year pictures.
If it ain't broke , don't fix it !

Postby BarbaraC » Thu May 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Nicely done!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby amreinkr » Thu May 01, 2014 1:58 pm

This is one of the most unique and clever slide style templates I have ever seen! It will be perfect for the shows I'm planning for my children and grandchildren. Thank you a million times over for sharing your wonderful creation...
Anne

Postby stranger2156 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:46 am

The template is updated, the error of missing 6 files is corrected, during the importing of a template and search of files.

Some recommendations about work with a template.

For synchronization of slides with other sound track use the tool Audio->Sync Slides to Audio.
Time of transitions between slides can't be changed, only time of slides.
For synchronization it is necessary to allocate previously on Timeline slides,
since a slide of opening of a cover, at slide number 3, and finishing a penultimate slide,
before book closing, at slide number 26.
On the picture settings of parameters of synchronization are shown.

Thanks to all for attention to a template.

Valued Member

Postby quikchip » Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 am

FANTABULOUS! FANTASTIC! FAMULOUS!
THANK YOU!

Postby bob walden » Sat May 03, 2014 9:31 am

Really cool! Thanks!!

Bob

Postby phil » Sun May 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Wow! Fantastic work and thanks for sharing it!

Phil

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Mon May 05, 2014 9:13 am

Guten tag Stranger 2156, Hi,

We thank you so much for this slide style (sharing). We appreciate. A+ quetzal :)

Postby DavidSmart65 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:18 am

Thank You for sharing it

Postby im42n8 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:54 am

Paul,

You've done it again and provided a very interesting, unique, and intriguing approach to providing a way to present images. Well done and very nice!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby stranger2156 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks, Dale! Only, as it seems to me, our Proshow Producer already works to the limit. Developers have to think of replacement by 64 bit version.

Postby im42n8 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:28 am

I haven't been engaged with Producer much lately ... between the tax season and other stuff, I haven't had much time. I just got back from my dad's memorial (simple slideshow ... very well received ... not many dry eyes) ... sad.

It takes unique perspective to do anything different with Producer these days ... it hasn't changed much at all over the last several years. It's nice to see that unique perspectives and their application to image presentation is alive and well. Still, the incentive to work with the program isn't really there.

You are NOT alone in the idea that a 64-bit version of ProShow is called for. We were hoping v6 would 64-bit, given that so much time had passed since the previous releases... I regularly push the program to its limits (and have for years). I keep finding new ways to push those limits (or at least how to measure them)... :|

Well, back to the grind ... work work work! :D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

Postby Jean-Paul » Fri May 09, 2014 10:11 am

stranger2156 wrote:Thanks, Dale! Only, as it seems to me, our Proshow Producer already works to the limit. Developers have to think of replacement by 64 bit version.

Hi,
I doubt very much that ProShow generates enough revenue for Photodex to justify investing a fortune to upgrade the program to 64 bits. It probably makes much more sense
business-wise, to invest in ProShow web which is almost certainly going to generate more revenue for Photodex than ProShow in the future. However, as usual, time will tell...
Again, thank you for cheering!

Amicalement, Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

ProShow web is a long way off from matching the abilities of the standalone program. Not converting the application to a 64-bit program is shortsighted in the long run. Going 64-bit can open avenues not available at the moment ... and may aid, in the long run, in a full featured "web" version (when they move to a subscription service). However, the amount of data involved in creating some of these shows is considerable at the moment and too many people do not have the wide pipes on which to work their show magic.

Too, effects are getting more involved and complicated. A couple of years ago, 25 layers was considered a large slide ... not so any longer. Today, 40 to 60 is much more common. And, those of us who actually know how to use the program's features effectively are using quite a few more layers in the creation of these effects. That creates a large data stream ... and really crimps those slow broadband connections. Often, the program's limits are really pushed with some of these effects ... especially when two large slides are transitioned together, it can bring the program to its knees. I've done it many times ... and I'm forced to constrain some of the effects as a direct result.

You may be right Jean-Paul ... but I doubt your vision will occur anytime in the next 3 or 4 years, or so. Photodex upgraded the web application this past year ... and it's still nowhere near as powerful as the standalone program. They spent considerable time doing the upgrade. Still, it doesn't stop the power users from hoping that a 64-bit standalone version is released in the near future (64-bit operating systems are very widely used these days). A 64-bit program might never happen ... but, we can still hope that it will occur in the next year or two. ... tho we might be hoping in vain.

Photodex has been awful quiet this past year and a half ...

Dale

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates