10%, 15% & 20% Discounts for Photodex Products!

This is where I'll post messages asking for your help and/or make announcements regarding the ProShow Enthusiasts Message Board.
Site Admin

10%, 15% & 20% Discounts for Photodex Products!

Postby MG - Admin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Hello, everyone!

Photodex recently contacted me about a promotion they came up with that will benefit members who help support the ProShow Enthusiasts forum. Photodex is offering discounts to anyone that is generous enough to donate to this forum. Below is the discount earned for donations made to the forum:

$10.00 - $14.99 earns a 10% Discount
$15.00 - $19.99 earns a 15% Discount
$20.00 and up earns a 20% Discount

When a donation is received I will send you a discount code that can be used towards any purchase of Photodex products. There is no expiration date on using the code so you can hold onto it for upgrades, style packs, etc. You'll simply enter the discount code I send you in the promo code section of the shopping cart screen to receive your discount when you make your purchase.

We're coming up on our 8th anniversary for the forum and it wouldn't have lasted this long without everyone's participation and donations. I appreciate the time, effort and support from everyone that has contributed. With this promotion I can help give back a little bit.

If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike

Return to News and Announcements