Wellington in Summer 2013

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Wellington in Summer 2013

Postby Penny47 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Well I am finally getting back into the walking in a big way and on Saturday 5th January 2013 we went by Bus/Train to Wellington to Oriental Parade to take a walk. You see we do not have to pay for Bus/Train transport between Paraparaumu and Wellington and other areas. Now here is the problem I need to know if the show works because I have no idea how to check it out. I can't find the site so all I can do is tell you the show is about 3 min. in length. I do hope you enjoy it. Please let me know if it does not work.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/cddapmg4

Cheers Penny

Re: Wellington in Summer 2013

Postby Diane48 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:23 am

Hi Penny
Yes your show worked fine. I'm glad you are feeling better and back into your walking. I'm sure that there is more hot weather on the way after the last few weeks of heat that we have had over here.
I was interested to see the photos of Wellington. I was there 42 years ago. I noticed there are still lots of wooden buildings. I remember a very large wooden building which I think was Parliament House.
Hopefully I will get back again one day.
To check out your show just click on the link that you put in your post and it will take you to your gallery and you can play your show.
Cheers, Diane

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 am

Hi Diane,
So glad the show worked. I really got a bit worried there for a while. I have another one that I will post later today. It is also from the Wellington area but it is in Island Bay. Actually I think I called Oriental Parade Oriental Bay will have to change that. Weather has just changed today it is raining but still very hot and humid.

Cheers Penny

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 am

Your show works very well. It's a glance of New Zealand. Thank you for sharing and our best wishes for the New Year. quetzal :)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 am

Happy New Year to you as well quetzal and to everyone on the Enthusiasts site. May 2013 be great for you all.

Cheers Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Penny,
Glad that you are back on your feet and posting shows! I enjoyed your show and the photography. It all flowed so nicely.
We were in Wellington last September and it was great to "walk" along the sea front again through your lens.

Thank you for posting,

Rosemary

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi Rosemary, It is not all that often that one can get Wellington on such a fine day. For the 1st time in a long time we are having a little bit of summer so every week-end we are trying to get down and to visit a new area that we have not been too. There is a lot to see in Wellington so this will take some time. Glad you enjoyed the show.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback