The Cubs and a Lion

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

The Cubs and a Lion

Postby Penny47 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm

My granddaughter came back from a 3 month stay in South Africa and put all her photo's on my PC. These were just some that got my attention. Unfortunately she was using her Dad's camera and did not change over to 16:9 so I had to make do with what I had. The little girl dressed in Pink is my sisters 1st grand child. The show is about 3 min in length, no offensive photo's so I hope you enjoy it. Also it is going to be part of a show I am doing to send back to SA.
Comments are as usual always welcome.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/x2wmcmg4

Esteemed Member

Re: The Cubs and a Lion

Postby glyn53 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

A lovely show. The lions seem so friendly - love the song .

Glyn

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks Glyn, I forgot to mention the lion cubs are actually in a park where petting of wild animals is allowed. The song is called "I am a Lion" if memory serves me correctly it is sung by Neil Diamond.
Penny

Postby Diane48 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm

That was great Penny. Loved the song. Those cubs had some seriously large paws!! Guess they will grow into them. It must be wonderful to be able to go and pat them.
Good to see you back on the forum

Cheers, Diane :)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks Diane, I have had a couple of rough months so have hardly even been on a computer, had the husband checking e-mails and doing my replies he is getting to be a dab hand at it. Hopefully I will get to do more when the weather gets warmer as well.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback