Combine two or more themes

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Combine two or more themes

Postby RZKYBZNZ » Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Is there a way to create a theme in "WIZARD" by combining two or three available themes?
For example, combine "Wedding Trendy", "Love and Hearts" and "Wedding Classic" to
create a whole new theme.
Mo' Better Photo Memories
Bring your most cherished memories back to life.

Re: Combine two or more themes

Postby cherub » Mon May 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi,

I'm not aware of any "automatic" way of combining wizard themes in the way you have described.

What you can do, is take one of the ready made themes, save it under a new name, and add to it the effects in the other themes.

I think that this is also the way that Photodex (the makers of ProShow) intended the use of those themes in the first place: Let the user have some starting point in his show, but also let him change the themes with his/her own preferences.

Postby Fredf » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Speaking for Producer5, you can easily create a new theme and incorporate any number of existing themes, or selected parts of existing themes into your newly created theme.
Since this is a relatively older post with no recent replies, I will not go into detail at this time as it may no longer be needed. If needed however, let me know and I will be glad to list the steps.

Postby RZKYBZNZ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:28 am

Please.... I know it has been a long time, but can someone elaborate on this for me? Thank you in advance.
Mo' Better Photo Memories
Bring your most cherished memories back to life.

Postby ginger » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 am

As Mona said in a previous post, there isn't an automatic way, but this tutorial might help you edit a theme to get just the effects of each that you like.

http://www.proshowblog.com/2016/03/edit ... rd-themes/

ginger

Esteemed Member

Postby Dieter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:52 am

Hello,
I hope I understand you correct. In your show you must select this slides where are only for "wedding trendy ". Right click on the selected slides and choose "use wizard on selected slides"
and than make your "wedding trendy".
Than you must select the slides only for "Love and hearts". Right click on the selected slides and choose "use wizard on selected slides "than make your "love and hearts" in wizard.
I hope it works.

best regards Dieter

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks