28th March 2012

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

28th March 2012

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:22 am

Being more-or-less confined to the house I've put this 5.5 minutes together to try cheer myself up! Though I'm - like everyone else will be - sick of seeing what's going on in the garden! After a week plus of being fooled by brilliant summer-like weather, we are back to horrible high winds, rain, and snow that just melted as it met the wet streets. And it is SO cold. New growths have now been nipped by the overnight frost :cry: - Oh my, let's have a spell of real spring days!

Lavina

http://www.photodex.com/share/littleowlet/awwccmg4
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Esteemed Member

Re: 28th March 2012

Postby glyn53 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:26 am

A very colourful garden and a few feathered visitors, like your show.
We don't have snow, still warm but raining today - bring back the lovely sunshine.

Glyn

Postby SueB » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

Hi Lavinia

I am very envious that you have so much in flower - way down south in Worcester I am still holding my breath for my garden to do something. We don't have snow, just a cloudy day with a bit of rain.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your show, and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you ended your show.
Sue

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Lavinia,
So glad I caught this show I just loved every minute of it. Not sure where you got the music from but I loved the 1st one and must try and find it :-) Also enjoyed seeing your bird life over there it is quite different from ours in may ways.

Cheers Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback