Human interface for modifiers

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Re: Human interface for modifiers

Postby VidQueen » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:12 am

heckydog wrote:Jennifer,

I'm not trying to compare the two products, they are different animals altogether. My main point is that Photodex doesn't do these things in an intuitive manner as compared to AE. You use AE yourself and you agree with me that the way parenting is done in PSP is not very good but it's such an essential thing to have it should be easier to implement.

If they are going to do it, they should do it right. Very few people here, including me, get along well with modifiers. What kind of "feature" is that?

Agree 100% :D

....and it's me who keeps trying (unsuccessfully) to compare the two :oops:

Jennifer

Postby im42n8 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

You know, one of the things I wish modifiers were capable of doing would to be effective over a set of keyframes instead of just all or two (say, for instance, kf3 to kf6.... and if I added a kf in between them, the ending kf would automatically become kf7). That way, if I added a keyframe to do something else (a pan, a zoom, change brightness or color...) I wouldn't have to worry about messing up the darned modifier and having to figure out how to get it work seamlessly between multiple keyframe sets!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 am

Dale, that's exactly the problem I ran into yesterday. Somehow I solved it, and I think I did it by mistake because I'll be darned if I can remember how I solved it or even understand what I did by looking at it now.

There's another thing: I've found you can move those bars to "soften" only one end of an effect, kind of fading into it, but that same ability doesn't seem to exist for the end...or it's the other way around--brain rot going on here. Why would they allow it only at one end? I suppose I could ask them, and if I remember to do so, I will. (More brain rot.)

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:48 am

If I see another post from anyone that is not keeping the discussion on-topic and free of personal attacks or insults, I will deactivate the member's privileges immediately and without warning.

Let's get back to being civil, okay?

Thanks!

Mike

Previous

Return to PSP - Feature Requests