How to apply "Ken Burns" effect

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

How to apply "Ken Burns" effect

Postby glen4cindy » Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 pm

In a previous show, somehow, I applied the "Ken Burns" effect to my show automatically. I know for a fact that I did not go into each and every slide, and choose motion effects and choose a start and end position. It was the first show I created, and I did it quite by accident.

I am now trying to recreate that "accident" to another show. I want the photos to pan and move but, I don't want there to be any real symmetry to it, I want to it be somewhat random, like it was in my other show.

That show is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_16m4LY-t6Q if anyone wants to know exactly what I am talking about.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Member

Re: How to apply "Ken Burns" effect

Postby rlsu » Mon May 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Go to the "Slide" tab and then down to the "Randomize" feature. I like using this to make a quick show, but you may have to make a few adjustments to individual slides. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Michelle
Michelle

Esteemed Member

Postby rlsu » Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I forgot to mention that you need to highlight the slides to which you want to apply the randomize feature.
Michelle

Postby glen4cindy » Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks, that works for me.

Postby John A » Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 am

Hello glen4Cindy,

I have no input to your question but just wanted to commend you and your spouse for your kind hearts. Bravo to the "3" of you and your slideshow you shared with us. :D
This site is best!

Postby glen4cindy » Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm

John A wrote:Hello glen4Cindy,

I have no input to your question but just wanted to commend you and your spouse for your kind hearts. Bravo to the "3" of you and your slideshow you shared with us. :D

Thank you very much.

She is 5 now and has been a joy all these years.

Glad you enjoyed sharing in our journey.

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks