How Creative Are You?

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.

Re: How Creative Are You?

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 am

I don't think that people use ready made styles because they lack imagination or creativity.

That part is what made me think you'd misunderstood Anna because it appeared you were refuting such a claim she'd made.

Doesn't it sometimes drive you nuts that we can't add all the subtleties of sound and sight to these words we type?

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 pm

In spite of saying I wouldn't be able to do it, I ended up with a show. It happened on the way to doing a demo show for a Christmas set that's still a couple months in the future. Doing what I always do, I put all or most of the designs into the show, planning on cutting out at least half of them to get it down to approximately one minute. Looking at the two-minute show, I thought, "Why not?" It's tricky, but the tricks are all Photoshop where I live my life.

Enough blabbering. Has a decision been made about where to post? Here or over in the sample section?

Barbara

Postby debngar » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Why not in the sample show area? The Challenge area could be for posting the actual challenge and the decisions surrounding what the Challenge should be etc.

Just my 2 cents....
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I'll wait until a few more people post their opinions, though it makes sense to share a show in the usual place.

Barbara

Postby anitaemile » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:14 pm

What a great challenge idea Anna..
I really would like to get into that, although it will be hard to compete with you creative forum rookies, being quite the newbie here on this forum. I just finished the kids party project for my website and I really like to keep that Adobe Photoshop work going, although I am sure I will be pounding my head on my keyboard, pulling my hair and kicking my computer out of frustration, but that's also part of the challenge..
Posting and finding all shows is a challenge on it's own I agree. I tend to agree to just post it in the sample show area

Anita

Postby Anna J » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm

I think I'm posting this twice. See the edit to the original post for posting suggestion based on advice from Barbarac and debngar. :)
Anna
Anna

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Stop it right now, Anita. You have a strength even if you haven't yet realized it. My strength doesn't lie in the use of Producer but most often in the telling of little tales. Debbie is great with masks and photography. Iris appears to have had a sword fight with modifiers and won by poking out eyes. Anna's strength is the ability to cause belly laughs. Figure out what your strength is and fly with it.

(Yes, I left out a whole bunch of people, but folks get tired of lists very quickly.)

Barbara

Postby Astra » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi,

- are you thinking about Brand NEW SHOW ???

- or could that be something ALREADY Posted ??? ( as example)

Alexandra

Postby Anna J » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 am

Astra,
I edited the original challenge to answer your question. Looking forward to your entry.
Anna
Anna

Postby Astra » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 am

Anna,
thanks for reply.
Will start to think about a new one.
Alexandra

Postby nannybear » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I can't remember the last time I made a show, but have been playing in photoshop and taking pics like crazy. It's a long weekend so I just might try my hand at something new.....there is so much talent on here I can't wait to check them out!!! Winter is approaching and my freezer is empty of spaghetti sauce so that is my focus today!! cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Previous

Return to PSP - Challenges