Presenter problem after installing 3.2?

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related
ToledoSteve

Presenter problem after installing 3.2?

Postby ToledoSteve » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:44 pm

Hi all,

I am a new user to PSG (1 month) and have always had problems viewing the tutorials on the Photodex website (stuttering and jerkiness). Now that I have installed 3.2, I can't view them at all. Uninstalled Presenter and reinstalled it. Presenter works fine viewing a file on my hard drive, but will not work on the website (active x requires installation of Presenter) and then just kinds of hangs).

I purchased PSG to get a more user friendly program than Elements Premier and have been very happy with it. After reading all the update/upgrade fiascos, not sure what I am in for.

Thanks,

Steve

TracyM

Postby TracyM » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:59 am

This sounds like you might have a slower internet connection or some kind of firewall congesting things. You might try from a different location and see if things improve. I'd also report this to Photodex. They might be able to fix it for you or at least need to know there's a problem.

As for the change in upgrade policy being a PSG user there's not really any difference here for you. The recent changes some of us have been discussing are only for PSP. Personally it has only been a minor bump in the road for what has otherwise been a pretty smooth experience.

Return to PSG - General Discussion