Menu Thumbs color outlines

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Menu Thumbs color outlines

Postby xyscaling » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:27 pm

I would appreciate some help and/or suggestions.

The thumbs on my videos are fine, but when I jump from one thumb to another to select a specific title to show or watch, the color outline is so thin and small that if I look away for a sec., and then look back, I can not tell which title, or show, I selected earlier to watch. Also, if the thumb has a color that is very close to the surrounding color that shows when that particular title is selected, then the color surround can not be seen or distinguished at all.

Is there any way to increase the size of the color surround of a thumb, when selected, to better show which one has been chosen before you press "enter" ??? Golly, this is hard to explain.....
Thanks, Tom B.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:04 am

Tom

In PSP v3 build 1974 a thumbnail outline was added, the thickness of which can be altered. The colour can also be changed (not sure if this is an addition also), but I'm not sure if this is the flashing outline, I've never tried changing it :oops: .

It would appear that this function has not been added to PSG 1974 by the update history.

Brian

Postby xyscaling » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:50 pm

Thanks Brian. PSG customer service confirms your statement. I talked with them last night before you answered..... :) Not checking up on your knowledge....

Return to PSG - General Discussion