ProShow Gold shows looping at the end

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

ProShow Gold shows looping at the end

Postby suzafone » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:22 pm

I can't figure out why my shows (ProShow Gold) always loop back and start playing the show again. Looks like there are two possible places I can prevent it from doing that when publishing the show:

1. Under the heading "Menu", "Menu Settings", "Thumbnails", there's a box to check and after the box it says "use video loop after 5.0 s (you can replace the 5 with whatever you number you want, and I assume that means the video will start to loop after 5 seconds). I always click on "No Menus", as I don't want to start with one.

2. Later on in the publishing process, under the heading "Executable", "Playback Startup", "Loop Show", there's a box to check and after it, it says "Loop show forever (when no menus). I do not check this box.

Re: ProShow Gold shows looping at the end

Postby suzafone » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 pm

I called Photodex and was told that some DVD players want to loop back to the beginning when the show has finished when there is not a menu at the beginning. I've never wanted a menu in my shows, so that's evidently why I'm having the problem. I do not have that problem when I play the DVD on my computer.

Return to PSG - General Discussion