Audio editing

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Audio editing

Postby SteveFromOz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi all.

Hoping someone can assist. I haven't used PSG in a while but started to again this week. I may be getting confused with another program, but I seem to recall I could add fade effects directly on the waveform in edit fades and timing but I can't see how to do it. I know it can be done in timeline, but I recall I could do it with edit fades and timing. Maybe I am getting confused with an earlier version. Currently running 6.0.341.

Regards,

Steve

Esteemed Member

Re: Audio editing

Postby Marie78 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 am

Hi

With CTRL key pressed, you can move the "knot" to fade.
Chris Marie

Postby SteveFromOz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Thanks,

I am not referring to timeline view, but the waveform as seen in "Manage Soundtracks" or "Edit Fades and Timing". IOW, do exactly what can be done in timeline view but on the waveform in "Manage Soundtracks" or "Edit Fades and Timing".

Regards,

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 am

Hi

In that window (on producer but I believe it must be the same in PSG) in the bottom of the window, you have four paramaters to which you can give a value. Use the ones concerning the fading.
Chris Marie

Postby Barbara_K » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:04 am

It can still be done in Producer not sure about PSG. I'm using Producer v.7.0.3527. After opening the Music tab there is a button under Track Setting to Edit Fades and Timing. A new window opens when clicking this where you can move the sliders to adjust fades and timing. Hope this helps.

Barbara

Return to PSG - General Discussion