Masks from MediaSources

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Masks from MediaSources

Postby JudsonR » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:37 pm

New here. Doesn't seem to be many recent posts, so I'm a bit curious about getting a response. Anyway, I saw the availability of downloadable Masks within "Download Effects + Content" in PSP8 and clicked to download. Damned if I can find them! When I go back to see the status of the download it shows as "Installed". The caption reads "Layer masks for use in slides, accessible from MediaSources". Would anybody happen to know where that is?

Judson

Re: Masks from MediaSources

Postby cherub » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You posted in the ProShow GOLD section of the forum, but I understand from your question that you actually use Producer.
So, this answer refers to Producer.

In "Slide Options" if you click on the + (plus) button to select to add an image, you are presented with a small menu. In this menu, you have the option to choose your image from Media Source.
Similarly, if you select to add a mask, you are also presented with the option to choose from Media Source.

When you do this, Producer opens another small window, where you can navigate through the directories of your computer, and find the Media Source files that have been downloaded.
You will see a list of folders named: content > backgrounds, borders, masks.

Return to PSG - General Discussion