fade in image while zooming in and rotating?

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

fade in image while zooming in and rotating?

Postby dmikester1 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:53 am

Is it possible in PSG to have a black slide and then fade in an image all while spinning the image and zooming in on the image? So it would end with the image upright, full zoom, and fully visible? I was playing with the transitions but was only able to apply one of those effects at a time.
Last edited by dmikester1 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: fade in image while zooming in and rotating?

Postby im42n8 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 am

PSG has no idea what opacity is ... so no ... can't fade it in.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby dmikester1 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 am

Well that stinks. Thanks for the reply.

Postby im42n8 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 am

For basic stuff, PSG is pretty good. However, there are a few things in this Consumer version of ProShow that would really be welcome (opacity being one of them).

If you've had PSG for awhile, and if you want 'control,' PSP is the way to go. However, if you don't do much in the way of shows or you aren't all that concerned with how much control you have over your assets, Gold is perfectly fine. You don't realize how confining Gold is if you don't ever venture away from it... :D (I'm biased ... started with Gold. Lasted less than 2 weeks. I considered it an investment to go to Producer ... plus, I wanted the control so that I could create the memorial I felt was appropriate. As I said, I'm biased. But, I still have both programs on my system.).

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSG - General Discussion