overlapping pan sequence

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

overlapping pan sequence

Postby mikebush98 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi All

I am using the template "Overlapping Pan Sequence Dark", which takes 6 slides.

I have 100 slides which I would like to arrange so that each slide flows seamlessly into the next with no noticeable transition. I have tried using many different transitions and no transition, but there is always a noticeable gap between the slides.

Any ideas on how to get all 100 images to pan smoothly?

Mike

Re: overlapping pan sequence

Postby im42n8 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 am

You'll have to do some editing on your own. The original effect does not appear to have been designed to concatenate ... that is, to seamlessly fit one slide next to the other such that they slide across the screen as if all were on the same slide.

You may have to adjust the spacing accordingly ... and since Gold doesn't offer a way to create your own styles ... that can get old quick. Or, consider it a "feature" of the effect.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: overlapping pan sequence

Postby heckydog » Tue May 26, 2015 10:09 am

mikebush98 wrote:Hi All

I am using the template "Overlapping Pan Sequence Dark", which takes 6 slides.

I have 100 slides which I would like to arrange so that each slide flows seamlessly into the next with no noticeable transition. I have tried using many different transitions and no transition, but there is always a noticeable gap between the slides.

Any ideas on how to get all 100 images to pan smoothly?

Mike

I looked at that style. It's only 4 slides, not 6, but in order to have it work seamlessly the beginning of the style would have to mesh seamlessly with the back end. Right now you have a black space on the left when it starts, and a black space on the right side when it ends. There's no way you will ever get that to flow seamlessly. It would have to start and end with half of a slide showing on each end and in the same tilt orientation. That requires an odd number of slides so the end of one lines up with the end of the other. And even then I'm not sure it would work in PSG.

Sounds like a challenge one of our talented sellers might want to take up.

Joe

Return to PSG - General Discussion