Transitions

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Re: Transitions

Postby webcat » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 am

i replied via email

Postby debngar » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:00 am

I could be wrong but when I looked at Photodex 's blog page that describes the "Remember When" freebie, I didn't see any reference to transitions being included in the free set. In fact, their freebies usually consist of image files related to the theme presented, and don't typically include much in the way of complicated display/movements/action.

The idea is to encourage users to purchase additional slide style and transition packs. There are other slide styles used in the sample that come from Style Pack 6 and Style Pack Vintage that need to be purchased.

The other issue, as Mona stated, is the need for Producer to be able to use all the effects. Some will not work with Gold.

If this is actually a Producer question, it should probably be moved to that section by the administrator so it doesn't confuse Gold users.

It's important for users to know there's a difference as it can help avoid their frustration next time when trying/expecting to do the same thing.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby cherub » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 am

Hi Debbie,
From the personal correspondence, I know that WebCat is in fact using Producer. But, I don't know about the other user who posted first, at the beginning of this thread.
You may be right about the "Remember When" freebie for Gold and Producer. Most certainly it doesn't include any transitions. But, I think that the ProShow Web theme does. That's why people get confused. Haven't checked the Web version in a while.... :D

Postby debngar » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 am

DOH! I didn't notice there were two different users that posted from the beginning of the thread. Hope I didn't confuse the subject more than it was already. :roll:

If I remember correctly, even though WEB product samples show certain transitions, it may still require product purchase for certain things to work. I just haven't used it in a while to know if something has changed or not.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Previous

Return to PSG - General Discussion