Lips out of sych

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Lips out of sych

Postby doublek » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:15 am

Hello to all
I made a wedding video from Hd camcorder .Once published it's a 10g Mp4. The video turned out great but all the slides that I added styles to the lips are off by about 3 to 4 sec
I've been searching for a week now on how to fix those section of the video with no luck . Is there a way to see the sound file in Pro show..Any feed back would be great I will now try avi to see what happens.. :KK

Re: Lips out of sych

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am

Give Photodex support a call (or email them) - what version of Proshow are you using? I vaguely remember something about sync issues and mp4 some time ago (I may be wrong, but it sounds vaguely familiar).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Showgreenwheatgrass1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:38 am

The same thing happen to me last week. I saved my videos to mp4 and most of them were 3-4 seconds out of sync when I publish the out put. The only output that played well was the autorun .exec. Strange.

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 pm

The .exe is an entirely different animal than mp4 files - mp4 files are a rendered video/audio file while the .exe file is (from my understanding) more of a exe wrapper for a .px format (what you upload to Proshows sharing site if you want) file that basically still has all the pieces of media in it in a special format and it processes it on the fly - basically the same as preview does. Since we didn't hear back from the original poster, I assume they were able to resolve the problem, but I don't know for sure. You might touch bases with Photodex - be sure and tell them which version (and build) you are using - the latest is 6.0.3410.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Qasim » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:18 pm

This thing is also happening to me how i can overcome this issue?

I am not asking the admin or any one specifically i would like to know from all of the users. :)

Regrads

Our excellent online Dumps - ccna voice training programs will lead you to success in the braindumps.com 1z0-051 We also offer latest passguide and hsbc with 100% success guarantee. Our www.principiacollege.edu is rare in IT world University of New Haven and best of luck.

Return to PSG - General Discussion