2 things please

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Re: 2 things please

Postby gpsmikey » Wed May 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Penny47 wrote:Happy Birthday Barbara for tomorrow I hope you have a wonderful day. 64 is not old LOL I am 66 this year and am starting to feel my age :-)

Penny

See what happens at our age? It is me, not Barbara that turns 64 - Barbara is 29+x where "x" is some unknown (but small) number :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:23 pm

LOL So sorry Mikey have a great day then, And let me know when Barbara turns 29 again :-)

Penny

Postby BarbaraC » Thu May 29, 2014 2:47 am

We're as young as we feel, which means our age tends to fluctuate drastically.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:21 pm

You are so right Barbara, at the moment I feel very old because it is so cold over here, can't wait for summer again LOL

Penny

Postby gpsmikey » Thu May 29, 2014 5:43 pm

It is REALLY hot here in Seattle - I am showing 62 outside ... oh wait, that is degrees F, not C. My bad - well, it is getting warmer - maybe 70's for weekend they say. Dogs keep hoping for snow though :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Lucky you Mikey, its a long week-end here and not going to be very hot at all. I stuck my nose out for an hour today and now I will spend the next 3 days inside. I think it is going to be 0 degrees tonight over here so think of us. (Well me really I feel the cold more since my chemo)

Penny

Postby Murbella7 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Double-click on the soundtrack at the bottom of the screen. Click on the Edit Fades and Timing button, then if your track has a lengthy 'quiet' intro, click and drag the bar at the left edge of the window (point the cursor at the half-arrow at the top of the bar until it turns into a pointing finger), to the right until it reaches the start of the sound. Do the same for the other end.

If the right timing is too difficult to achieve in this course 'normal' view, use the Zoom slider to magnify the track, move the window around with the Position slide to get to the front/end and try again. By holding the mouse on the bar (near the centre of it) and click-dragging in towards to centre of the window, you create a fade-in (or fade out depending on whether you are at the start or end of the track).

If the track is too long for the show, drag the right end bar in until the track is the right length or roughly (including your fade out).

Click OK to go back to the first Edit panel. If you have a second track that you want to transition smoothly to, with a crossover, type in a negative number in the Offset box (-1 or -2 is usually best). This will fade the first track into the send, with no gaps.

Hope this helps.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks Murbella& will give it a try as well.

Penny

Previous

Return to PSG - General Discussion