Create different chapters on one DVD

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Re: Create different chapters on one DVD

Postby tcedmon » Fri May 02, 2014 10:59 am

Another question; I created the five shows, now when I use the Loop All function will it start with the first show I put on the menu than the second and so on?

Other words do the shows play in the same series that I placed them on to the menu? Just want to confirm this before I set the software to start rendering.

This starting to be fun, love the way the show are coming out now that I'm learning how to use the software.

Re: Create different chapters on one DVD

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm

The shows will play in the order in which they appear in the list of shows to be written to the DVD. Upon clicking on the option Loop All, they play in turn. After the last show is played, the loop will switch to the first show in the list. This continues until you cancel the play.

There is a brief transition period between each show (the end of the current show and the beginning to the next show) ... but it's not too long.

So, yes, they play in the order in which you placed them in the menu (well, the list of shows to be included on-disk will display the order in which they'll play. You can rearrange them on the screen to form a menu of shows to play ...but that isn't necessarily the same order as that list of shows. I mention that just in case you built a menu on-screen after you identified the shows that are to be included on the disk ... that arrangement will not override the order of shows included on-disk).

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Previous

Return to PSG - General Discussion