PROSHOW 6 released - news from 12/16/13

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

PROSHOW 6 released - news from 12/16/13

Postby gardenstate60031 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:22 am

Photodex Launches ProShow 6 with Advanced Creative Tools for Slideshow Makers
Posted: Dec 16, 2013 2:49 PM CST

This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

SOURCE:

ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer 6 offer advanced captioning tools, audio control points, a companion iOS app, 3rd party photo and video importing and more.

Austin, TX (PRWEB) December 16, 2013

Photodex today announced version 6 of its award-winning ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer products. ProShow is an easy-to-use software application for creating photo, video and audio slideshows. Used by consumers and professionals, ProShow offers a wide-array of special effects and built-in tools for making dazzling video slideshows for any screen.

New in ProShow 6 is a suite of advanced creative tools that give users more control over the look and sound of their slideshows. Music and video clips can be blended to perfection with new advanced audio controls. Text and photo captions get an overhaul with new OTF (open type font) support, caption motion effects and text layers. All these updates give users more creative freedom and control over their slideshows than ever before.

Another key feature in ProShow 6 is the ProShow Remote app for iOS. Free for all ProShow 6 users, the app provides the quickest way to export a slideshow to an iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi. Users can also remotely control live show playback on their computer and import photos and videos from their camera roll to a new slideshow on their computer, providing a wireless bridge from device to desktop.

ProShow 6 offers hundreds of new features and enhancements, including:

3rd Party Photo and Video Importing:
Import photos and videos directly from Facebook, Instagram, Zenfolio, Picasa and Zenfolio, directly into a new slideshow.

Audio Control Points:
Audio control points allow users to control soundtrack volume levels during specific parts of a show (e.g. during video clips, voiceovers, dramatic scenes, etc).

Text Layers:
ProShow Producer 6 offers users the ability to convert any caption into a Text Layer to apply slick effects like 3D tilt motion and blur to captions.

Advanced Captions:
New OTF font support, caption motion effects and time-saving features make captions look better than ever. ProShow Gold 6 gains tons of new caption tools, including caption rotation, caption motion effects, and more.

ProShow Remote App:
Free companion app for ProShow 6 allows users to instantly publish ProShow slideshows directly to an iOS device and control live show playback.

100's of New, Built-in Effects:
ProShow 6 offers a dazzling array of new effect options for titles, captions, photos and videos, including new collage styles + full length, zero motion and text layer effects. New themes, menus and show templates round-out the impressive list of new, built-in effects.

"Many people have their digital content scattered across a number of different sites, services and devices," said Paul Schmidt, president and founder of Photodex Corporation. "With ProShow 6, we were able to bring all those mediums together and give our customers a simple way to share their memories in a unique and impactful way, " Schmidt said. "ProShow 6's new creative features seamlessly blend photos, videos and music together in a way no other program can."

Pricing and Availability:
ProShow 6 is available now for $69.95 (ProShow Gold) and $249.95 (ProShow Producer) from http://www.photodex.com or by calling 1-800-37-PHOTO (1-800-377-4686). The new ProShow Remote app is available free from the Apple App Store.

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11425647.htm

Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact pressreleases@worldnow.com.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24233387/photodex-launches-proshow-6-with-advanced-creative-tools-for-slideshow-makers

Re: PROSHOW 6 released - news from 12/16/13

Postby Joliver8 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I upgraded from Gold version 5 to version 6 to day and the music from the version 5 created shows will not play. Anyone else having this problem?

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 am

Not sure I understand your problem - do you mean the v5 shows will not play (what format are you trying to play?) or do you mean that music you have used previously in v5 shows does not work when you try to use it in v6 ? or some other issue?

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Joliver8 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:16 pm

I mean the music I used in version5 will not play in v6. the music file is .m4a
The music and show played perfectly in v5 but when I upgraded to v6 and tried to play the same show ...no music

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 pm

I just tried a quick test show (Producer 6.0.3392) with the only .m4a audio file I had and there was no problem - it played just fine. I don't know if there is an issue with the m4a files you have or if there is something else going on. If you want to send me one of the shorter m4a files, pm me and I will send you my email address.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - General Discussion