16x9

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

16x9

Postby jkungle » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

I am trying to mak a dvd and output to a 16x9 format. I took the show selected all frames and selected fill frame. Then...cerate dvd on menu selected 16x9 but both the menu and the show keep coming out 4x3. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Re: 16x9

Postby MemoryMagic » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Ummm ..well if you go to show options, and then show settings, it should tell you what the show is set up as.

This should make it a bit clearer:

http://kb.photodex.com/2207/fixing-and- ... -problems/

Hope that helps!

Kindest regards,
Lori Bossert
Memory Magic
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them FEEL" M. Angelou"

Postby jkungle » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 am

THANKS Lori... It's been a while and I'm not as good at this as I used to be. One onthe question, I also have my own intro. When I created it I also checked that it was 16x9 and it was, but when I include intro from create DVD the intor plays in 4x3 ?????
Thanks Jeff

Postby MemoryMagic » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 am

Perhaps because the show is set to 4X3? Try to create a new show, using 16X9 instead and see what happens.

Once you have created it one way, I'm not sure that you can change it.
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them FEEL" M. Angelou"

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 pm

MemoryMagic wrote:Once you have created it one way, I'm not sure that you can change it.

You can change your mind dozens of times during creation by just changing the show settings, but you have to pay attention to sizes, particularly of any backgrounds you might have. I do this constantly when creating styles, checking to see whether or not they can be used in both aspects.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - General Discussion