Audio Help

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Audio Help

Postby Robbinjaye » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm

I have 3 different audio wave tracks. Guitar, Vocal and Harmonica. I want them to all overlap each other to make one song...(one track) during my slideshow.

I have the guitar and vocals set where I want them. How do I LOCK them into one track? Into place so that when I put the harmonica on top of it, the vocals or guitar don't move?

Thanks in advance.

Also, when I am done is there anyway to convert the whole slideshow into a wave file also?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Audio Help

Postby briancbb » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

In 'Timeline' view if you hold down the CTRL key while clicking and holding on a song waveform the song can be dragged so that they overlap, likewise with a third song.

However I would probably use the free audio editing program 'Audacity', which will give you far more control, and output from this a combined track to import into Proshow.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ Here is the link to download Audacity.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Re: Audio Help

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:19 am

You can't change a ProShow show into a wave file since ProShow creates video. However, using Brian's suggestion of Audacity, you can output to a wave file easily.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - General Discussion