Converting MP4 files

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Converting MP4 files

Postby micalee » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

I am new to this forum and am sure this may have been asked in the past. I am doing a wedding video for somebody soon and their camcorder only records in .MP4. I want to import the files onto my ProShow Gold 3.2 which I love but they are not recognised.

I have many converters, but which would be the best format to convert it to in order to utilise ProShow Gold?

Many thanks

Re: Converting MP4 files

Postby micalee » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 am

Just downloaded the PSG 5 trial which will allow MP4 files. Just need to register it for full program

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 am

Once you get used to the new interface, you're going to be a lot happier. And welcome to the forum!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Also a word of welcome. Coming from version 3 to version 5 will be quite a jolt at first--there were many features added during version 4 and a major revamp of the interface in version 5. Go slow, play with the program and feel free to ask lots of questions here. I agree with Barbara, in the end it will be worth the effort. The current version is a very powerful program.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - General Discussion