ProShow Gold V5

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

ProShow Gold V5

Postby valleyboy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 am

Hi, I'm a new member to Proshow Enthusiasts, I have just found it while searching for a supplier of V5 in the UK that has it in stock. From what I have seen of ProShow Enthusiasts it is a great site. I have used ProShow Gold v2.5 for about a year, but I don't profess to be an expert by any means, but I have made some at least for me a few exciting slide shows. So I'm looking to you guys for your expertise to help me along, that's when I can eventually buy a copy of ProShow Gold v5, I have even thought of purchasing Photodex ProShow Proucer, so that I can get learning.

After all that is ProShow Gold available in the UK everyone that I have tried all say currently out of stock. Well Thanks for listening guys. Hope to speak to you soon

Valleyboy

Re: ProShow Gold V5

Postby Livonne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi.. I'm from Australia and I ordered Pro Show Gold and very soon afterwards, Pro Show Producer from America. The postage was reasonable and it was well worth it. In my personal opinion, I would skip the updated version of Gold and consider going straight to Producer. It really is fantastic and the forums on here teach you so much. Happy Slideshowing. :) Cheers Livonne

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Why not download it from Photodex?

Des

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah, what he said... just download it and go. With the frequency of updates, whatever you buy isn't current so the download is going to be needed in any case. And if you're happy with PSG, I'd recommend you continue with that. The jump to version 5 is going to be large with a ton of new features. Later if you really want to you can upgrade to PSP but unless you're a pretty serious user the learning curve for that might feel awfully steep.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - General Discussion