Coyote/Dove X offer

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
feathermm

Coyote/Dove X offer

Postby feathermm » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:06 am

Don't know if any of you still do 35mm slide shows with projectors, or if this type of post is proper for the forum, but I am going to give it a whirl and feel free to take it down if it isn't.

But I have in my basement a like-new Coyote by AVL and Dove-X dissolve that need a good home. These cost about $3,000 new. I'd like to get $100 if I could, enough to upgrade my Producer later this year.

The Coyote programs two or three slide projectors in leisure time ( you enter the cues into a memory and recall them as needed when synchronizing the show to tape or digital). It can also be used for live playback. The Coyote has a built in dissolve, basically the same dissolve that's in the Dove-X.

There is a nice padded case for the Coyote and original instruction book. I hope someone can use these. In the right hands, you can create fantastic dissolve shows with them. Thanks for reading.

Re: Coyote/Dove X offer

Postby webandgraphicsguy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi, Yeah, I still have my AVL Coyote, They were state-of-the-art during there time huh.
Good luck in selling it, I was amazed that someone else still has one.
Take care
Joe

Postby smichelsen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 am

I know this thread is almost 5 years old, but...

I also own an AVL Coyote, and have been looking for a manual. Anyone here have one? My intention would be to post it to my AVL page. My hope is that you will mail it to me for scanning - I would return it promptly. In addition my undieing gratitude (well I would appreciate it, for sure), if you like I can give credit and a link on my page.

Best Regards,
Steve

Postby smichelsen » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 pm

wow I found the Coyote manual and scanned it in. Find it on my page, link above.

Return to Odds & Ends