Almost 3000

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Almost 3000

Postby nannybear » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:12 pm

2899 as 1:05 pm today and counting. The curious part being only 50% have posted and there is probably 5 pages or more of 10 posts or less. Makes me wonder if those that don't post own Photodex product or just joined to learn things. Hmmmm, things that make you go....hhhmmmmmmm....... Cheers Jan

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:42 pm

Does make you wonder why there isn't at least one post from members. Why register if your not going to post?

Pleased to see you back in full operation Jan. Now get going and catch Mikey up :lol:
Hope the arm is healing better than my ankle. Still very swollen come the end of the day, but it does seem to be improving, if but slowly.

Brian

Postby nannybear » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:57 pm

Arm is still wonky but as long as I don't type too much I'm ok. I don't know if I will ever catch up to Mikey. The questions asked lately seem to be beyond me :? and he's is so up on all the techy stuff. I will send healing thoughts to your ankle!! hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

guyfromoz

a new post

Postby guyfromoz » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi Guys

I for one don't post a lot because most of the time
I can find the answers I need right here at this
fantastic forum.

No point cluttering up the forum with questions that
have been asked before, so I think a lot of members do
the same, they come here to learn and to generally catch
up on what is new and to basically just browse the categories.

I for one must admit that I have learned so much from this forum
for which I am very grateful and visit at least once a day, so I
guess I am a watcher more than a participater.

Thanks to everyone who does post here and for helping to teach
us about Proshow.

Hey , just realised I have created a post.

cheers
guyfromoz

Esteemed Member

Postby LEE7 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Echo, that last post!!
From Me

Peter(Guy from U.K.)

Valued Member

Postby Osgood » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:33 am

Ditto guyfromoz and LEE7!
I read most of the Producer forum posts nearly every day of the week, and get heaps of helpful info just by reading. Many of my questions have already been answered by the time I am ready to ask.
I also participate in seven other forums which means I only post when I really have something to ask or something to say!

There are probably many other reasons why people don't post much, but I bet many of them learn lots from the many knowledgeable people here!

Thanks to all those who give so generously!

Ormond.
"Don't try to teach pigs to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."

Osgood.

Postby jeanc » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:40 am

Yea, I try to check every day and watch as many shows as I can ... learn from all these great people all the tips and tricks, how to's, etc. But, I don't always have the time to respond. A problem I have ...... if I comment on one show I feel like I am slighting others if I don't respond to theirs even though I did watch. I would like to respond to each and every one ......... just can't fit it in a lot of times.

Also, when I have been "silent" for so long I find it hard to just "jump right back in".

Crazy, I know. Just how I feel.

I have learned so much from this forum and continue to learn each and every day.

I do have a lot more on my plate now, too. I have upgraded to Producer and for Christmas my hubby bought me the Nikon D40. So much fun learning and I feel sooooooooo behind the majority of you folks.

Happy Thanksgiving to All my ProShow family!

Smiles,
Jean

Return to Odds & Ends