Let me introduce myself...

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Let me introduce myself...

Postby jomari » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:16 pm

As to any forum, i find myself staying for quite sometime, and basically learn a million things, and teach in the same light as well.

As photography has been a great part of me since high school, back in 93 onwards, i have stuck to photography and am still learning new things over and over again.

Enter - Forums.

Currently using PSG (as you folks would call it) 2.5 and find myself astonished by what it can do.

I hope to learn a little more before i make the big switch into the 3.0.

May i find a number of colleagues here, who i may learn from and work with for a little longer than three post or so.

Joms.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:57 am

Welcome to the forum Joms

This is a very friendly forum and if you have questions ask away. I am sure there will always be someone who will try and give you answers. It is very seldom a question goes unanswered, it may hang around a bit if it is very specialized and a little off topic!

Your problem maybe people remembering back to v2.5. Trying to work and remember all the things in v3 kind of dulls the memory of things past :wink:

Brian

Postby jomari » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:37 am

thank you for the kind reception brian. will most certainly do ask questions. right now im contemplating on downloading the 3.0 and loading it in my pc as a different folder to not mess my older version.

Postby nannybear » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:29 am

Welcome Joms, This is a great place to learn and share. My dad was a photographer, so the world of pictures has been a passion of mine for some time. When I found PSP and this group I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I have learned so much here I can't even start to make a list. Like Brian said very few questions go unanswered but some take longer than others. It's like one big happy family here, and some members I feel I have known them for everand they are my friends!! Cheers Have a great day!!!!
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:48 am

Joms,

Welcome to our forum .......... I just started getting into photography last November and I look forward to seeing your work.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Return to Odds & Ends