Photodex offering Royalty Free Music-Producer as low as $99

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Photodex offering Royalty Free Music-Producer as low as $99

Postby jeanc » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:42 pm

Let me begin by saying a great big "THANKS" to everyone here. I have been reading and learning so much from so many of you and finally registered about a week ago. This place is a Gold Mine!

Did anyone else notice that the Photodex website now has Royalty Free Music? Seems a little on the high priced side from other places I have found but I am sure it is of the highest quality.

Another thing...Proshow Producer is $199.00 as they are celebrating a big Anniversary. If anyone has owned ProShow Gold for 2 years you can purchase it for $99.00 :!:

Happy to be onboard!

Jean

Re: Photodex offering Royalty Free Music-Producer as low as

Postby marmart » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:37 am

jeanc wrote: Let me begin by saying a great big "THANKS" to everyone here. I have been reading and learning so much from so many of you and finally registered about a week ago. This place is a Gold Mine!

Did anyone else notice that the Photodex website now has Royalty Free Music? Seems a little on the high priced side from other places I have found but I am sure it is of the highest quality.

Another thing...Proshow Producer is $199.00 as they are celebrating a big Anniversary. If anyone has owned ProShow Gold for 2 years you can purchase it for $99.00 :!:

Happy to be onboard!

Jean

Hi Jean, welcome to the forum! As for the above pricing item, there is a HUGE 6 page discussion about the subject in General Discussion! Join in on the Rant!

Peace,

Mary

Re: Photodex offering Royalty Free Music-Producer as low as

Postby jeanc » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:39 am

marmart wrote:
jeanc wrote: Let me begin by saying a great big "THANKS" to everyone here. I have been reading and learning so much from so many of you and finally registered about a week ago. This place is a Gold Mine!

Happy to be onboard!

Jean

Hi Jean, welcome to the forum! As for the above pricing item, there is a HUGE 6 page discussion about the subject in General Discussion! Join in on the Rant!

Peace,

Mary

Thanks for the welcome Mary and :oops: I should have read further before I posted last night. Must be a "newby" thing, huh? Just before falling asleep I found the discussion in the General Discussion area as you mentioned. Thanks for letting me know though. See you there!

Smiles,
Jean

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Yes, the natives are grumpy !!

Is this the same Jean (Jean Chang) from the yahoo
group ??? Welcome to the nuthouse :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby jeanc » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:01 pm

No, not the same Jean........but thanks for the welcome Mikey.

Nuthouse, huh? :lol: I should fit right in. I'm still trying to figure out all the places to click, etc.

Jean

Postby nannybear » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey Bambi! Welcome aboard............you will click all the right things not to worry......glad to have ya!!! hugs Nanny
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby jeanc » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement Nanny.

Return to Odds & Ends