Christmas greetings from Down Under

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Christmas greetings from Down Under

Postby EJAB » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Like to take this time to wish all ProShow family members the very best of seasons greetings. Its the afternoon of the 24th here, close enough for Santa to start on his Long journey.
I trust that you have enjoyed this past year and are looking to 2016 with positive thoughts. My personal thanks go to those people who during this time have taken time to reply to my Posts !
Even though at times my Posts have been negative in substance. Dale,, Mikey (not Mickey),, Barbra,, Luke,, Jeep,, Mona,, Debbie,, Etc, Thank you.
Yep,, I'm still using V5-3310 ! Still waiting for my new Red Ferrari (Red One's go quicker) aka Ver 8/- 64Bit,, and am hoping Santa "Schmidt" and all his helpers have been working hard to deliver,, albeit more expensive,, with bells and whistles to suit,, (Ferrari's are not cheap) I wont care.

Take care people our world is changing.

Kindest Regards

EJAB....... AKA- John Byron Melbourne Australia.

Re: Christmas greetings from Down Under

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks - and to you too !! I too would like to see version 8/64, however, like my kids, they will do what they want to do :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby EJAB » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:31 am

Mikey,, I have Four children!!! Three Female and One male in that order. Together they have blessed me with Nine Grandchildren. Now I am a just a Tad older than you,, I think... and Your daughter or one of them is an "Honorary Aussie" and in my City as well (Melbourne) and yes our generation and our kids please themselves albeit perhaps rightfully so.
BUT when it comes to present day,,, May I suggest that Political Correctness together with the medium we all enjoy,, The Internet has made ,,,, not all of them,,,, Rude,,Disrespectful,, and a Lot more arrogant than our generation. No offense intended,, just my view. Now having said that,,, What would we do without them.???

Enjoy good health old mate.

Kind Regards

John Byron.

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:42 am

Thank you John and same to you and your family.

Re Kids ----- Nothing changes - it remains the same.

This is from a 1968 Dragnet TV show.

http://www.itsworthashare.com/jack-webb ... rue-today/

Postby Barkingmad » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Christmas greetings to you too!
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:33 pm

John, my daughter still speaks fondly of her time in Melbourne. They are good kids and in fact, are visiting for the next day or two before wandering back up to school in Bellingham (about 80 miles from here) again. Both dogs are staying close to the kitchen in the hopes that some scraps will soon be here :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby im42n8 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 am

Happy Holidays folks ... can't believe ANOTHER year has again gone by. My how the time flies! :D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to Odds & Ends